Kroger Reward Program
Link your Kroger Plus card to CEF®
Make a donation to CEF by shopping at Krogers
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Kroger Plus cards are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Register your card online at krogercommunityrewards.com. You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
New online customers – Create An Account:
- Click on ‘Create An Account’.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
Register Card with the Community Rewards Program:
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Sign into ‘My Account’ and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter Our NPO (Non Profit Organization) number. It is SD112.